If you are in a hurry, read the bold parts.
Anyone can register and submit a guest post for Just a Tech Blog, but only those who follow the rules will get their posts published.
Keep in mind that once you submit a guest post I have full rights and ownership over the post and I can do everything I want to it. Even once approved and published I can still delete it, edit it and so on if I decide. Authors or visitors have no rights over posts at all.
Of course my behavior will be quite normal in most cases, but I want to say this here in the rules so if I decide to do changes I can freely do them. So here are some of the rules:
- Posts must be completely unique and not published anywhere else
- The author must include a short (1-2 sentences) author bio at the end of the post (not in the profile settings). It may contain 1 external link.
- The author is not allowed to mention a business, a brand or a website inside the post. There are some exceptions here, it is hard to explain, but if you need to mention them you can, but the purpose must not be to promote them. I will know if you are promoting them, trust me.
- Mentioning a business, a brand or a website inside the author bio is allowed.
- The 1 link inside the author bio is dofollow and it must has the domain name of the website it points to as anchor text.
- There is no limit to links and anchors in the post, but they will be made nofollow. And they must be related to the article and useful.
- Bad links are not allowed anywhere. I will be the judge of them. But for example g*mbl*ng, l*ans, v*agr* and many more.
- Article length must be at least 450 words.
- The article must have a good amount of useful information.
- At least one related image is required. You can put image credit link and author name if the license requires it. You must have the right to use this image for commercial use.
- All articles must be mainly health related.
- You must submit only to the category Use this! All other posts are removed.
- Don’t add tags.
IMPORTANT: I can enforce these rules to your post even without telling you! You can submit a post that does not follow them and I can either delete it or I can edit it in a way that follows these rules if I can.